Risk Management and Investment
Time: 10:30 AM – 12:30PM (PST)
Date: February 25, 2022
Location: Online- Zoom
Reply to this email with your Name, Email, Phone number and Event session.
Contact your dealing representative to register.
Click the link to register: https://www.gentaicapital.com/overview/sign-up-for-event-seminar/
What happened last week?
Last week Gentai Forum has disclosed the 3 Things You Need to Know About Residential Mortgage Investing:
- In the macro-environment, it is forecasted that the Bank of Canada will increase the interest rate in the second half of 2022. The bank continues to expect CPI inflation to remain elevated in the first half of 2022.
- Industry experts, citing rising immigration, predict that average house prices will increase in 2022. Most of Canada’s biggest mortgage lenders are forecasting a robust housing market, with some seeing double-digit sale increases and sharp price hikes, despite rising lending rates and a shortage of homes for sale.
- Mortgage investing isn’t buying a building or a piece of land. It’s buying (or investing) in what the building owner needs to buy a property: the mortgage! Mortgage investing provides stable returns while mitigating investment risk.
Gentai Residential Mortgage Investment Fund’s investment objectives are capital preservation and strong cash flow through monthly distribution by investing in a diversified mortgage portfolio secured by residential real estate. To learn more, contact our dealing representatives by email [email protected], or by phone 604-558-8098.
We are happy to announce that our WeChat Channel was officially opened last week!
We invite you to join the celebration by following the steps to win a gift:
- Scan the QR code and follow the channel
- Click on the ” New Year Greetings” video
- Comment “Happy New Year of the Tiger” on the video
Lucky winners will be announced on February 28, 2022.