“Relentlessly strive for the best; as only the virtuous ones can bear the utmost burden”. We relentlessly pursue the principles of honesty and trust, we value our shareholders, borrowers, and our dedicated professional employees.
Since the company was founded 8 and a half years ago, we have been achieving a stable and high return (8.24% – 8.35%). We have invested in 420 mortgages in total with a cumulative loan amount of $544.95 million, yielding a cumulative dividend distribution of $41,649,254 made up of 34 regular dividends and 2 special dividends. We continue to gain the trust of more and more investors every month. GMIC endeavors to build a national presence managing assets of $168.15 million and a mortgage portfolio of $149.74 million for 540 shareholders. Gentai group has 31 full-time employees including a management team of 5 seasoned professionals.
COVID-19, which emerged in late December 2019, directly impacted a dramatic decline in the investment market, and many investors suffered significant losses. In contrast, GMIC paid a stable dividend of 2% in each quarter of 2020 and Q1 and Q2 of 2021. We are now happy to announce that we will distribute the targeted dividend for Q2 of our 2021 fiscal year. This once again reminds investors of the importance of asset allocation and also verifies the value of GMIC as an alternative investment product.
As of March 31th, 2021, Gentai Capital has managed GMIC for over 8 years, funding 420 mortgages totaling $544.95 million, successfully achieving the target annual return of 8.24%*, and consistently paying dividends (34 dividends + 2 special distribution) with total dividends paid of $ 41,649,254.
Highlights for the quarter
- Record mortgage interest income of $3.76 million
- Mortgage portfolio of $149.74 million
- The loan portfolio has an average loan-to-value (LTV) of 59.38%
- High-quality mortgage investment portfolio
GMIC – Mortgage Portfolio Analysis – As of March 31, 2021
By Mortgage Loan-to-Value Ratio (LTV):
- As of Mar. 31th, 2021, the average loan-to-value (LTV) is 59.38%.
By Geographic Location：
- Mortgage properties are concentrated in central urban areas; Vancouver, Montreal accounted for the top two.
- Central urban areas are preferred locations where the real estate market is active and less volatile.
By Mortgage Type:
- Mortgage types include single houses, townhouses, condos, commercial, land and construction. Commercial consisted of 33% of the mortgage portfolio. Diversification in investments is expected to lessen the risks involved.
By Mortgage Interest Rate：
- As of Mar. 31, 2021, the average mortgage interest rate is 10.11%.
- Gentai Capital applies strict control in risk management throughout the loan process. Due to the strict and robust lending policy, Gentai Capital has not only consistently achieved an 8.24%* return for investors in eight and a half years but also strictly controlled the potential risks involved to generate such a high rate of return.
* There is no guarantee of performance. Past performance may not be repeated.
By Mortgage Position:
- First position over 54.89%.
We wish to thank our investors for your trust and support. It is our responsibility and our pride to provide you with a stable return on investment. We sincerely wish you and your family good health in this difficult period. Within the one year since the epidemic, Gentai took advantage of the Zoom platform to provide professional investment seminars and taste life series seminars to shareholders and their friends. Not only is the live broadcast getting handier, but with the efforts of excellence, the activities are fulfilling the needs of shareholders. The Gentai team repays the trust and support of shareholders with professionalism and sincerity.
Gentai Capital Corporation (Vancouver)
#200 – 3600 No. 3 Road,
Richmond BC V6X 2C1
Lending Department Office
Unit 805, North Tower, International Trade Centre,
8400 West Road, Richmond BC V6X 0S7
#228-505 Highway 7 E
Follow us on social media: