Gentai Capital Corporation is one of Canada’s fastest-growing companies with a 11-year track record of earning investors consistent above-average absolute return, specializing in originating, funding, and servicing residential and commercial mortgage investments nationwide. We provide customized construction and conventional real estate financing services to builders, developers, and real estate owners. In addition, we provide loan servicing, asset management and other related alternative investment services to investors through 3 Funds.
We have established ourselves as a strong and conservative alternative investment firm national-wide. Our success can be attributed to a mindful approach and a remarkable team. We are well-positioned to grow into new markets and expand our offer of distinguished alternative investments to investors as an asset manager and provide mortgage solutions to homeowners, developers, and real estate investors as a leading nonbank mortgage lender.
We work in a fluid and fast-paced environment that is in complete growth mode and we are looking for motivated, self-starters who want to contribute to a great mission being a premier Alternative Wealth Manager in Canada. This is an amazing opportunity to join a dynamic company with plenty of opportunities to show off your skills.
We are seeking a high energy, Marketing Specialist who thrives in a dynamic environment, and looking to bring their career to the next level while establishing themselves professionally within a supportive team of like-minded individuals. This role will report to the Managing Director and President and be supported by the cross departmental team.
The Marketing Specialist oversees brand strategy, the implementation of Gentai’s communications, corporate marketing, and events. This role will leverage the financial industry knowledge and experiences to maintain and further the Gentai brand for all stakeholders.
Marketing Strategy Planning & Development
- Develop marketing strategies, implement, and optimize innovative marketing campaigns, promote Gentai brand and business through different media channels, and online platforms to enhance marketing and drive sales.
- Monitor and analyze industry trends and competitor activities, provide insight and recommendations on marketing tactics, latest trends, and best practices.
- Create innovative ideas that tie web, mobile, email, search, social and traditional advertising together to provide solutions based on in-depth understanding of the industry and market that Gentai is operating.
- Implement digital marketing activities across a broad range of digital marketing channels to increase visibility and traffic, including SEO, SEM, Social Media, Email, Mobile, Print, etc.
- Track campaigns by summarizing effectiveness and deliver results report to management team on a regular basis.
- Source and maintain the inventory of samples, promotional items/products.
Content Development & Design
- Develop and implement organizational brand guidelines and create design templates to ensure consistent and effective application of Gentai’s brand for both internal and external communications and assets.
- Write, proofread, and edit creative content for websites, social media platforms, newspaper and other marketing materials to meaningful connections and generate sales leads.
- Design and prepare marketing materials including flyers, information packages, signage, posters, and promotional items to ensure key, strategic messages are communicated effectively to target audiences.
- Oversee website content and functionality, ensuring timely updates and accurate information.
- Work with outsourced marketing professionals to provide the most suitable solutions to better attract the right audiences to achieve the Company’s business goal.
Event Planning & Execution
- Collaborates with the sales team to plan, develop and execute business activities, seminars, and events with the relevant analysis and business context to support decisions and drive brand objectives.
- Responsible for event channel development and management. Seek potential partners and establish cooperative relationships for event planning and execution.
- Collaborate with department leaders to educate on brand awareness and social media opportunities for company events.
Other duties/Projects as assigned
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in marketing, preferably in financial service industry.
- BBA or MBA in business administration, marketing, related field and or equivalent education or experience.
- Proven strong experience in designing, implementing, and executing marketing campaigns.
- Strong project management, organization, attention to details and planning skills.
- Demonstrated experience to deliver on time, a rolling series of projects to the highest standard.
- Demonstrated experience in content management, creative writing, advertising concept, direct mail, print, media negotiations, and electronic advertising.
- Strong marketing sense with an intuitive understanding of marketing concepts, design concepts and visuals.
- Experience with digital, all social media channels and Search Engine Optimization.
- Expert proof reading and copy-editing skills.
- Strong drive, with steadfast resolve and personal integrity.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to effectively present the marketing plan internally and externally.
- A genuine interest in the sales of financial services industry.
- Forward thinking to provide alternative solutions to the senior leadership team.
- Working experience with WordPress web design
- Proficiency with Graphic design skills (Adobe Suite, Photoshop), strong video editing and photography skills, MacBook Pro