Gentai Capital Corporation is once again named one of Canada’s Top-Growing Companies by The Globe and Mail, 4th time in the past 4 years! It is one of Canada’s fastest-growing companies with a 11-year track record of earning investors a consistent absolute above-average return, specializing in both residential and commercial mortgage national wide. We have established ourselves as a strong and conservative alternative investment firm.
Gentai is well-positioned to grow into new markets and expand our offer of great alternative investments to investors as an asset manager and provide mortgage solutions to homeowners, developers, and real estate investors as a leading nonbank mortgage lender. We relentlessly pursue the principles of honesty and trust, and value our shareholders, borrowers, and our dedicated professional employees.
We work in a fluid and fast-paced environment that is in complete growth mode, and are looking for highly motivated, self-starters who have a passion to contribute to a great mission of becoming a leading asset manager in Canada! Here is an amazing opportunity to build your career journey with us!
Gentai Asset Management Corp. is an exempt market dealer (“EMD”) registered with the Alberta Securities Commission, the British Columbia Securities Commission, and the Ontario Securities Commission, providing investment opportunities to qualified investors.
This position is for hire under Gentai Asset Management Corp.
We are seeking an experienced individual with strong entrepreneurship and inner drive to undertake the Dealing Representative role.
The right candidate is self-driven and a true entrepreneur at heart!
This is a licensed Dealing Representative (DR) role with a primary purpose to grow and retain business from a selected group of investors. The DR is responsible for new business development through strategic initiatives, client relationship deepening, and the investment process handled with care and professionalism.
The DR is expected to be knowledgeable about product offerings, the investor subscription process, the Exempt Market Dealer compliance regulations, and requirements. The candidate is sale-oriented, self-managed, and responsible with a strong work ethic. The candidate also has a passion for networking and enjoys seeking clients to build the company’s investment portfolio.
The role reports to the VP Investments, Expansion Markets Western Canada of Gentai Asset Management Corp.
- Strategic Investment Activities: Execute investment activities aligned with the company’s business strategy and annual targets to maximize returns and achieve financial objectives.
- Annual Sales Target: Develop and implement a comprehensive sales strategy plan, to meet and exceed the annual sales target, ensuring sustained growth and profitability.
- Investor Relations: Direct and coordinate investor relations efforts, fostering strong relationships with existing investors and attracting new ones.
- Client Management- Retention: Manage a dynamic pipeline of prospects and core clients by regularly updating CRM and communicating regularly to provide market trends.
- Networking and Outreach: Expand the investor base through the organization of industry events via email communication, telephone, and sales presentations.
- Proven experience of at least 2 years in investment sales and strategy execution.
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Ability to effectively manage and nurture client relationships.
- Results-driven with a proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets.
- Proficiency with any CRM is a plus.
- Canadian Securities Course (CSC) or Exempt Market Proficiency Course (EMP) is a must, CIM, CFP, and CFA will be an asset.