Acer Mortgage Lending is seeking a dynamic individual for the role of residential mortgage manager to provide reliable, timely, efficient financing solutions to the borrowers in Greater Vancouver BC. The position entails working with a diverse group of lenders and borrowers at all levels, and the individual will require independent judgment to plan, prioritize, and organize a diverse workload. This role provides a wide variety of support services to the key mortgage broker and the successful candidate will be detail-oriented with strong organizational skills and a team player attitude.
- Identifying sales leads, communicating the Company’s financial services to prospective clients, and maintaining a good working relationship with existing and new contacts
- Reviewing and communicating with the lenders to obtain the approvals for the applications
- Following through the mortgage application until the mortgages funded
- Overseeing the development of marketing literature based on the current market lending guidelines
- Analyzing business opportunities and creating plans to maintain continuity, growth, and attainment of sales objectives by identifying, developing, and maintaining relationships with the borrowers
- Contributing to ongoing professional business development activities.
- Providing a professional level of mortgage lending based advisory and transactional services to clients.
- Contributing to the Company achieving its gross revenue and net operating income objectives.
- Contributing to the general business development efforts of the Company by representing the company.
- Contributing expertise in a team-based work setting to various business opportunities conducted by other Company employees.
- Constantly maintaining an active inventory of “deals in progress” through ongoing client marketing
- Liaising regularly with other real estate professionals including developers, appraisers, landlords, and brokers
- Coordinating and managing daily, weekly, and quarterly sales tasks
- A University degree is required
- Sub-Mortgage Broker License is required/successful candidate must pass the mortgage broker exam and licensed within 3 months of employment if not currently licensed.
- Interest in the Real Estate Financing Sector is required
- 8-10 years’ experience in mortgage lending sales
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in verbal and written English and Chinese is required
- Professional yet personable demeanor
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Able to adapt and prioritize, meeting deadlines, in a fast-paced environment
- Operates with a sense of urgency, quickly responding to Stakeholders
- Positive and professional attitude and demonstrates professionalism at all times
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical skills
- Able to work well independently with an ability to work collaboratively with others
- Proactive and takes initiative
- Able to maintain confidentiality, utilize judgment, and work with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated proficiency with all applicable software packages including but not limited to MS Windows; MS Office, including MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
Base salary plus commission plus bonus, exceedingly competitive compensation package in the industry based on the individual and Company performance