About the Position
We are seeking an Account Management Associate to join Gentai family. Your role is to prepare client account documentation and process transactional activities. You employ processes and workflows that deliver consistent and accurate results. You will play an integral role in providing exceptional client service through effective communication, accountability, and teamwork.
- Prepare and process client documentation including account applications, transfer forms
- Providing services and preparing paperwork for Investment Relationship Manager
- Recording purchases and sales, clerical duties, correspondence
- Ensure all trades and documents are met to compliance standards
- Handle all types of client accounts including Registered & Non-Registered accounts
- Prepare Private Placements for all subscribers and meeting the deadline on a timely manner
- Customer service duties for multiple relationship managers and their clients
- Process administrative requests including asset transfers, registered plan transactions, banking, and client reporting
- Client Systems update and maintenance
- Assist other team members as required
- Other assigned duties
- At least 2 financial or accounting or similar industry experience
- Bilingual, fluent in both English and Mandarin is a must
- Post secondary education, related field-finance or accounting background is preferred
- You are ambitious, your career is your priority
- High degree of integrity, accountability, and professionalism
- Completion of CSC or will be after joining Gentai
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills including verbal and written
- Demonstrate a meticulous attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy
- Results driven approach to all responsibilities with a strong follow through
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
Gentai provides a career progression path. The firm will offer training to successful and willing candidates who want to become investment relationship manager.
Please forward a cover letter and resume when apply.
Salary is commensurate with experience.
All inquiries will be kept confidential. Only qualified applicants will be contacted.