About the Position
We are seeking a detail-oriented, dynamic, and creative Mortgage Administrator to join our team! You will help us ensure that our clients receive exceptional customer service and support, while carefully maintaining a high level of accuracy and confidentiality. You will be responsible for managing various aspects of a client’s experience and assisting them throughout the financing process. The Mortgage Administrator will play a critical role in the overall client experience.
The role will report into the Vice President, Operations.
The Mortgage Admin’s job responsibility includes processing financial and non-financial requests, which includes but not limited to:
- Manage a variety of interactions with and requests from internal and external stakeholders.
- Identify and create reports to help the management team make business critical decisions.
- Set up electronic mortgage files and process mortgage transactions in the database system.
- Manage loan renewals and payouts and prepare related mortgage documents for execution.
- Collect and analyze documents (e.g. insurance & property tax) to meet post-funding requirements.
- Monitor all borrower’s NSF payments, outstanding fees, and loans in arrears.
- Work with supervisors and lawyers to manage the default loans and foreclosures.
- Strong customer service with the ability to work closely with borrowers and provide exceptional service.
- Detail orientated with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong financial mathematics knowledge.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Advanced use of Microsoft Office specifically Excel, Word, Outlook. Only those with a high comfort of using computers and technology will be considered.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Able to prioritize with superior multitasking and organizational skills.
- Previous mortgage administration experience is an asset.
- Experience with loan servicing or CRM software is an asset.
- Experience in the banking, accounting, or legal sector is an asset.
- Sub mortgage broker license is an asset.
- Experience with Dolphin’s MIC Manager system is an asset.
- Full-Time, Permanent Position
- Competitive Annual Salary and annual bonus program
- Office-based position out of our Richmond location
- Hours are Monday to Friday, 9:00am to 6:00pm
- Extended Health Benefits paid for 100% by the company
- RRSP matching
- Paid Vacation and Sick Leave