About the Position
We are seeking an experienced individual with strong entrepreneurship and inner drive to undertake the Dealing Representative role.
The right candidate is self-driven and a true entrepreneur at heart!
This is a licensed Dealing Representative (DR) role with a primary purpose to grow and retain business from a selected group of investors. The DR is responsible for client service by managing existing relationships, building new relationships through strategic initiatives, and ensuring the investment process is handled with care and professionalism.
The DR is expected to be knowledgeable about product offerings, the investor subscription process, the Exempt Market Dealer compliance regulations, and requirements. The candidate is sale-oriented, self-managed, and responsible with a strong work ethic. The candidate also has a passion for networking and enjoys seeking clients to build the company’s investment portfolio.
The role reports to the Managing Director of Gentai Asset Management Corp.
Provide leadership and be responsible for investment activities of the Company. Ensure these activities are in accordance with Company’s strategy and set targets.
- Responsible for all investment activities based on Company’s business strategy and annual targets
- Meet the annual sales target by building a strategy and executing an action plan
- Direct and co-ordinate investor relations
- Work a pipeline of prospects and core clientele by maintaining an active database of target customers and core clientele.
- Maintaining and expanding an investor base by hosting industry events, targeted phone calls, email communication, and sales presentations.
Must have the entrepreneurial spirit to build clients through candidate’s own network, prospecting, referrals, seminars, etc.
- Proven success in sales and business development preferably in the investment industry with a least 4 years of related experience
- Must be fluent in both Chinese and English
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Canadian Securities Course (CSC) or Exempt Market Proficiency Course (EMP) is a must, CIM, CFP, and CFA will be an asset
- Must be results-oriented – accountable for set targets.
- Degree in areas of financial and sales management
- Full-Time, Permanent Position
- Competitive Annual Salary and annual bonus program
- Office-based position out of our Richmond location
- Extended Health Benefits 100% paid by the company
- RRSP matching
- Paid Vacation, Sick Leave and Personal Floating Days