About the Position
The Company is seeking a Dealing Representative for Investment with a self-driven attitude. This is a licensed Dealing Representative role with a primary purpose to grow and retain business from a selected group of investors. Dealing Representative is responsible for client service by managing existing relationships, building new relationships through strategic initiatives, and ensuring the investment process is handled with care and professionalism. The Dealing Representative is expected to be knowledgeable about products offering, investor subscription process, Exempt Market Dealer compliance regulations, and requirements, etc. The candidate is sales-oriented, self-managed, and responsible with a strong work ethic. The candidate also has a passion for networking and enjoys seeking clients to build the company’s investment portfolio.
Provide leadership and practice investment activities of the Company.
- Practice all investment activities based on the Company’s business strategy and annual targets
- Meet the annual sales target by developing and executing action plans
- Direct and co-ordinate investor relations
- Work a pipeline of prospects and core clientele by maintaining an active database of target customers and core clientele.
- Maintain and expand investors’ base through industrial events, targeted phone calls, email communication, and sales presentation
- Must have an entrepreneurial spirit to reach clients through candidate’s own network and all kinds of other channels.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, results-oriented, and reliable.
- Bilingualism (Mandarin and English) is a must.
- Canadian Securities Course(CSC) or Exempt Market Proficiency Course(EMD) will be a must, and CFA an asset.
- Proven success in sales and business development preferably in the investment industry with at least 4 years of related experience
- Degree in areas of financial and sales management
Base salary plus commission plus bonus, exceedingly competitive compensation package in the industry based on individual and Company performance. Earning on target is over 100k annually.
Full-Time Permanent Job