What Will You Do?
Contribute to the environment of high performance by growing a book of clients that you manage. Your compensation is driven by the 3 main objectives of the role:
- Salary – to nurture relationships with clients and contribute to Gentai’s objectives.
- Commission – to close business and build assets!
- Trailer (retention bonus) – to build loyalty with clients and ensure they stay with you and Gentai.
We have developed strategies and tactics that work. To perform at a high level, you need to make them your own and introduce your own ideas/flavour into the business. Here are a few of the basics:
- Develop and nurture a pipeline to close business
- Consistently engage strategically in high impact activities that will result in growing your practice
- Know and follow all compliance regulations
- Use available systems (CRM, etc.) to organize your practice for growth and a strong retention plan
- Maintain a truly professional and personable approach to all that you do in order to promote your personal brand and Gentai’s
Who Are You?
You are an entrepreneur at heart and have the determination to create client loyalty and expand your reach. You embody the values that have made Gentai the success it is; Integrity, Passion, & Excellence.
You bring the following:
- An authentic desire to excel and a curiosity that fuels innovation.
- The ability to be licensed in the Exempt Market (CSC, EMD).
- A network of contacts to prospect, win referrals and develop.
- If you have other relevant designations such as CIM, CFP, CFA, MBA; these will serve you well.
- The proven ability to build relationships and close business. This includes skills in hosting seminars, overcoming objections, consultative selling, and follow-up strategies.
- Experience in financial services is an asset but not required.
Our compensation and benefits plan rewards performance and creating an outstanding client experience. There is strong earning potential in year one with a significant upside for those that build a healthy practice.
Who are we?
We are one of Canada’s fastest-growing investment funds, with a 7-year track record of earning investors a stable return (8.24%). In addition, we have established ourselves as a strong and conservative alternative investment firm. Our growth can be attributed to a mindful approach and a remarkable team. Having reached $150 million in assets, we are well-positioned to grow into new markets and expand our offering.
You will love working here:
Employees tell us that they love that we strike the balance in creating an incredibly professional, yet dynamic, collaborative, and enjoyable corporate culture. We work in a fluid and fast-paced environment that is supportive of energetic and motivated individuals who pride themselves on being flexible and results-driven. Despite these challenging times, our business is thriving and that means that our employees get valuable exposure, lots of learning opportunities, and can truly have an impact on our business. We are committed to providing our people with a challenging and rewarding career because our employees are what set us apart and we know it.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Gentai is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran’s status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We want to hear from you!
If you are confident that you would be a strong asset to our team, submit both a cover letter and resume today to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to tell us why you believe yourself to be a perfect fit! We thank all applicants for their time in applying, however, we will only contact those selected for an interview. Consideration of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled.