Gentai Group of Companies is one of Canada’s fastest-growing companies with a 10-year track record of earning investors consistent, above-average, absolute returns, specializing in originating, funding and servicing residential and commercial mortgage investments nationwide. We provide customized construction and conventional real estate financing services to builders, developers and real estate owners. In addition, we provide loan servicing, asset management and other related alternative investment services to investors through Genesis Mortgage Investment Corp. and Gentai Residential Mortgage Fund.
We have established ourselves as a strong and conservative alternative investment firm with over $260 million in assets under management. Our success can be attributed to a mindful approach and a remarkable team. We are well-positioned to grow into new markets and expand our offer of distinguished alternative investments to investors as an asset manager and provide mortgage solutions to homeowners, developers, and real estate investors as a leading nonbank mortgage lender.
We work in a fluid and fast-paced environment that is in complete growth mode and we are looking for motivated, self-starters who want to contribute to a great mission! Achieving $1 billion in assets under management by 2027 is our near-term goal. This is an amazing opportunity to join a dynamic company with plenty of opportunities to show off your skills.
We are seeking an Account Management Associate (AMA). Your role is to prepare client account documentation and process transactional activities. You employ processes and workflows that deliver consistent and accurate results. You will play an integral role in providing exceptional client service through effective communication, accountability, and teamwork.
- Prepare and process client documentation including account applications, transfer forms
- Providing services and preparing paperwork for Investment Relationship Manager
- Recording purchases and sales, clerical duties, correspondence
- Ensure all trades and documents are met to compliance standards
- Handle all types of client accounts including Registered & Non-Registered accounts
- Prepare Private Placements for all subscribers and meeting the deadline on a timely manner
- Customer service duties for multiple relationship managers and their clients
- Process administrative requests including asset transfers, registered plan transactions, banking, and client reporting
- Client Systems update and maintenance
- Assist other team members as required
- Other assigned duties
Your Experience and Qualifications:
- Financial or accounting or similar industry experience
- Post-secondary education, related field-finance or accounting background is preferred
- Bilingual English/Mandarin
- High degree of integrity, accountability, and professionalism
- Completion of CSC/EMP or will be shortly after hire
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills including verbal and written
- Demonstrate a meticulous attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy
- Results driven approach to all responsibilities with a strong follow through
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Ability to exercise tact and discretion in dealing with sensitive and confidential information
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive annual salary and bonus
- Extended health benefits paid for 100% by the Company
- RRSP matching
- Paid vacation and sick leave