About the Position
We are seeking a detail-oriented, dynamic, and creative Account Management Associate to join our team! You will help us ensure that our clients receive exceptional customer service and support, while carefully maintaining a high level of accuracy and confidentiality.
You will be responsible for managing various aspects of a client’s experience and assisting them throughout the investment process. Your role is to prepare client account documentation and process transactional activities. You employ processes and workflows that deliver consistent and accurate results. You will play an integral role in providing exceptional client service through effective communication, accountability, and teamwork. The Account Management Associate will play a critical role in the overall client experience.
The role will report into the Managing Director of Gentai Asset Management Corp.
- Prepare and process client documentation including account applications and transfer forms
- Provide services and prepare paperwork for the Dealing Representatives
- Record purchases and sales, clerical duties, correspondence
- Ensure all trades and documents are met to compliance standards
- Handle all types of client accounts including Registered & Non-Registered accounts
- Prepare Private Placements for all subscribers and meeting the deadline on a timely manner
- Customer service duties for multiple relationship managers and their clients
- Process administrative requests including asset transfers, registered plan transactions, banking, and client reporting
- Client Systems update and maintenance
- Assist other team members other assigned duties as required
- At least two years of experience in the financial, accounting or similar industry
- Fluent in both English and Mandarin is a must
- Post-secondary education, related field – finance or accounting background is preferred
- You are ambitious, your career is your priority
- High degree of integrity, accountability, and professionalism
- Completion of CSC or will be after joining Gentai
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills including verbal and written
- Demonstrate a meticulous attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy
- Results driven approach to all responsibilities with a strong follow through
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
Gentai provides a career progression path. The firm will offer training to successful and willing candidates who want to become a Dealing Representative.
- Full-Time, Permanent Position
- Competitive Annual Salary and annual bonus program
- Office-based position out of our Richmond location
- Hours are Monday to Friday, 9:00am to 6:00pm
- Extended Health Benefits paid for 100% by the company
- RRSP matching
- Paid Vacation and Sick Leave