Gentai Capital Corporation (GCC) is once again named one of Canada’s Top-Growing Companies by The Globe and Mail, 4th time in the past 4 years! GCC is one of Canada’s fastest-growing companies with a 10-year track record of earning investors a consistent absolute above-average return, specializing in both residential and commercial mortgage national wide. We have established ourselves as a strong and conservative alternative investment firm.
We are well-positioned to grow into new markets and expand our offer of great alternative investments to investors as an asset manager and provide mortgage solutions to homeowners, developers, and real estate investors as a leading nonbank mortgage lender. We relentlessly pursue the principles of honesty and trust, we value our shareholders, borrowers, and our dedicated professional employees.
We work in a fluid and fast-paced environment that is in complete growth mode – we are looking for highly motivated, self-starters who have a passion to contribute to a great mission of achieving 1B AUM in 2027! Here is an amazing opportunity to build your career journey with us!
Gentai Asset Management Corp. is an exempt market dealer (“EMD”) registered with the Alberta Securities Commission, the British Columbia Securities Commission, and the Ontario Securities Commission, providing investment opportunities in private and public issuers to qualified investors.
This position is for hire under Gentai Asset Management Corp.
About the Position
We are seeking an Account Management Associate to join Gentai Asset Management Corp. Your role is to prepare client account documentation and process transactional activities and support the sale of investments. You employ processes and workflows that deliver consistent and accurate results. You will play an integral role in providing exceptional client service through effective communication, accountability, and teamwork.
- Prepare and process client documentation including account applications, transfer forms
- Providing services and preparing paperwork for Investment Relationship Manager
- Recording purchases and sales, clerical duties, correspondence
- Ensure all trades and documents are met to compliance standards
- Handle all types of client accounts including Registered & Non-Registered accounts
- Prepare Private Placements for all subscribers and meet the deadline in a timely manner
- Customer service duties for multiple relationship managers and their clients
- Process administrative requests including asset transfers, registered plan transactions, banking, and client reporting
- Client Systems update and maintenance
- Assist other team members as required
- Other assigned duties
- Minimum 2 years financial, accounting, or similar industry experience
- Bilingual, fluent in both English and Mandarin is a must
- Post-secondary education in related field of finance or accounting background is preferred
- You are ambitious, your career is your priority
- Completion of CSC/EMP or will attain after joining Gentai
- Demonstrated ability to work quickly, accurately and with high attention to detail to meet tight timelines.
- Excellent organizational skills with proven ability to prioritize, balance multiple tasks and high-volume workload in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment.
- Sense of urgency and results-driven approach to all responsibilities with a strong follow-through and flexibility to meet timelines.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Strong work ethics, accountability, professionalism
- Demonstrated ability to exercise tact and discretion in dealing with sensitive and confidential information.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Excel and Word
Gentai provides a career progression path. The firm will offer training to successful and willing candidates who aspire to become a dealing representative.